Are you passionate about books and childhood literacy? Do you want to help create a service that millions of families enjoy daily to ignite their kids’ love of reading? This could be the role for you — Bookboard is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team and to share our mission of using great content, thoughtful behavioral design and deep technology to build software that matters in families’ real lives.
This is an exciting time for the company – we’re funded, our customers love the product and conversion rates are high. Now it’s time to scale up distribution!
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for getting the word out about our unique approach in motivating kids to read, all things related to customer acquisition and distribution. We’re looking for folks who can get in on the ground-floor and make an impact, collaborating across our product, engineering, and marketing teams.
Bookboard provides competitive compensation and equity, and other great employee benefits. Send your resume to [email protected].
- Manage user acquisition and retention.
- Develop our marketing plans and implement campaigns.
- Analyze data to better understand channel economics and optimize campaign performance.
- Work with product teams to identify opportunities for social sharing and community within the product.
- Manage customer touchpoints (e.g. – website, blog, social networks, customer correspondence).
- Further develop and implement our social media and community strategy.
- Coordinate PR efforts and build relationships with media outlets.
- Identify partnership and co-marketing opportunities.
- Build relationships with relevant distribution partners.
- Mobile and/or online marketing experience.
- SEO/SEM, retargeting and media buying experience a plus.
- Background in education or kids media a plus.
- Experience with PR.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and to keep track of several ongoing projects.
- Strong work ethic with organizational skills, attention to detail.
- MBA, degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience.